Moray Coast Vet Group – Pet Travel Form

If you are intending to travel to the EU with your pet dog cat or ferret, you will need a vet to issue you with an Animal Health Certificate prior to travel. In order for us to help you with this, we need the following information. Please complete the following form, and return it to us by email. One of our staff will then review the information given, and contact you to make arrangements.

In advance of travel, your pet MUST be microchipped and have an up to date rabies vaccination, done at least 21 days prior to travel.

If you are travelling anywhere beyond the EU, please phone the practice to discuss requirements for other countries.

Unfortunately, we can only provide this service for clients that are registered with the practice.

(ie countries to be visited)
(eg Callais, Rotterdam etc)
(ie leaving home)

Once completed, please submit this form, and a member of staff will be in contact within 5 working days to arrange an appointment.